Sunday, January 29, 2012

What Is This "Knitting" and "Socks" You Speak Of?

This blog post of sock knitting distraction is brought you by Tank.

Tank who is trying to teach me a lesson: when I am not actively paying adoring tribute with snacks, she commandeers my favorite leather chair, and falls asleep on it.

Nearly to the detriment of her health this time as she damn near fell off of it as she began to fall asleep again, which caused me to laugh, and completely negated any lesson that she hoped would be foisted upon me. This led to her absolute ignoring of me, in the living room on the comfy leather couch, until treats were brought out later.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Are you paying attention? Are you not regretful for your utter lack of appropriate adoration of me?


Photobucket
This teaching is hard work.


Photobucket
A wee nap won't hurt anything...

I was laughing too much to take a photo of the girl sliding off the chair, then she left in huff.