Monday, November 01, 2010

Ready for her new home in Canuckland!

I hope Rose finds this wee pug as charming as I do - especially since I'm the worst person to sew anything up!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

* * * *
The down and dirty details:

Yarn(s): 1 skein Bernat Roving (cork colorway) and 1/3 skein Bernat Roving (bark colorway) for pug; 1/2 skein Plymouth Galway Worsted (pink) and 1/3 skein taupe acrylic worsted.

Purchased: Mary Maxim online

Needles: size 9 circs

Time: for me 40 hours; for most knitters, 12 hours

NOTES: If I were to knit more of these pugs, I'd skip using a chunky weight yarn and drop down to aran weight and use wool. The Bernat Roving pulled apart too easy while knitting and split like a gold-digger who's main squeeze got nailed by a hostile takeover.