Saturday, July 09, 2011

Sock of Awesome #1

I cannot begin to tell you how fucking awesome this sock is - and that's not the cold medicine I took talking here.

Just look:

Photobucket


The sock is knit normally, but the cuff! It's in segments that you knit horizontally and vertically.

Photobucket


And better yet, it fits my fat leg!

Photobucket


It still looks cool when the cuff is folded down:

Photobucket


I'd begin casting on for Sock of Awesome #2, but I am hopped up on cold meds for this stupid plague I caught from work. I know I'd fuck it up six ways to Sunday, so I'll get about 14 hours sleep-that-really-isn't-all-that-great-sleep-without-the-nose-of-Darth-Vadar-mask.

In the meantime, I'll leave you with two words that came from taking my recent yarn purchase to SnB (so they could ogle and pet the yarn) for an upcoming project after the socks:

Zombie. Monkey.