Wednesday, January 07, 2015

What To Do... What To Do...

While 2014 was fairly decent for projects, I've decided I've too many "I want" projects listed. I also have many friend gifts that I want to knit.

 photo IMG_5017_zpsc7ec81b1.jpg

Time to organize!
January:
Redwood Cabled Boot Toppers - me
Shark Hat - Rose

February:
Thrummed Cloisonne Mittens - Kimmie
Steelers Top Knot Hat - Karen

March:
Sunshine Wrap - Jolene
Scrunchie Hat III - Veg

April:
Two scarves for Two Girls
Winter Gloves - me

May:
Princess Plaid Scarf - me
Cloisonne Mittens - Doreen

June:
Manly Man socks - Tom
Silken Scarf - Ruth M.

July:
Fingerless Mitts - Diana
Bacon socks - mine

August:
Duotone Scarf - Matt
Magic Square Hot Pad - me

September:
Fingerless Mitts - Bonehead
Comfy - Elle

October:
Tardis Scarf - Bryan
Surprise! - Erika

November:
Jade Fantasy Wrap - me

December:
Holiday Knitting



Of course, at any point and time, this schedule could be completely derailed. I'm willing to give it a shot!