Monday, December 14, 2015

The Dark Time

This is the time of year I'm least enthusiastic about outside of the January/February freeze. Too many hours of dark, but the Winter Solstice (12/22/15) is nearly upon us and then a slow return to more daylight.

In the meantime, there are things to knit! Most recent FO, toddler pullover.

I quite like this pattern, Benjamin. It was that collar that decided me to buy it and try it out.

 photo toddler3_zpsrpnxoo2o.jpg


I reinforced the seams as kids are hard on collars.

 photo toddler2_zpshds1hzal.jpg


Just a lovely knit and sweater.

 photo toddler_zpswblmpu4t.jpg

Details:
Needles
US 6 - 4.0 mm
US 7 - 4.5 mm

Yarn
Plymouth Yarn Encore Colorspun Worsted

How much?
2.5 skeins = 500.0 yards (457.2 meters), 250 grams

Colorway 7762 Green Plum

Purchased at Jimmy Beans Wool in Reno, Nevada



Now on to the next sweater, the Tulip, as y'all know is one of my favorites.

 photo bbs_zps4xe2w5jt.jpg