Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Changes


 photo bad_girl_large.jpg

April. I've not posted one damn thing since April.

Granted, I was busy with studying for my clinical national board exam (passed), was busy with family, and also work. There's not been a whole lot of fiber action.

I was going to get back to spinning yarn.
Nope.


I was going to knit three pairs of socks for myself.
Nope.


I was going to clear out my projects list.
Ah, kinda.


Then Photobucket decided not to host third party things, blah blah blah, unless one coughed up $400 a year to do so. Not on my budget. So I removed a lot of my widget off the side bar.

I still read many knitting blogs, even if so many of us have fallen off from posting daily. I don't know about for the others, but for me it's due to being busier and social media. FB is a major focus for me. I don't Twitter. I just got on Snapchat which I completely underutilize. And just reactivated Instagram.

I'm not ready to give up my blog.

So I'm going to try to post once a week here with a photo or two until Photobucket spasms again and blackmails me for my yarn photos.

Also, finished several items, but can't say what they are until the recipients open their gifts.