Saturday, August 15, 2009

I've Met Someone

It's been a long time since I've felt this excited about a new relationship.

Her name is Emma:

Photobucket


She's a basset hound that was picked up as a stray. I found her through the Humane Society of Scott County.

Photobucket


For being a stray, she's in very good condition. Emma has a very sweet temperament, and responds well to people and other animals. I think she's close to, if not older than, 2 years old. I don't know basset hounds well, so I'm unsure.

Photobucket


She's scheduled to be spayed on Monday, then I can pick her up on Wednesday and the adoption will be finalized. And five days after that, it's Emma's first check up with the vet clinic that took such good care of Solomon. They can also tell me how old they think she is...

Photobucket

Okay, here's the downside. I hope y'all are sitting down.

I spent my yarn money getting supplies for Emma's homecoming.

I know, it must be love!

Photobucket