Thursday, August 20, 2009

Love Is In The Air

First, sock heel that's been turned!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And now, Emma:

She loves car rides, and prefers the front seat to the back - but she was okay with napping on the backseat:

Photobucket


Checking out the apartment:

Photobucket

Photobucket


The balcony:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Checking out her bed and toys:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


She feels the need to nap:

Photobucket


And is most definitely a sleep on the bed kind of girl:

Photobucket


I woke this morning to my alarm, rolled over & Emma's snorkling away, still dreaming dog dreams. I carefully stroke her back legs and call her name, she sort of lifts her head, all muzzled looking, and then remembers who I am. Then? It's like I'm the greatest thing she's ever found! A lick on my chin, many thumps of that killer tail of hers, and head butts against my belly. Me=stupid with dog love.