Sunday, February 26, 2012

FO #5: Gift Scarf

One of my favorite people sent me some beautiful antique buttons. I immediately knew how to thank her for them.

Photobucket

Photobucket


First, best investment ever - Block N Roll that I purchased at Stitches Midwest last year.

Back to the scarf...

It received a rather severe blocking to open the pattern up and make it more of a short scarf.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


The end result is lovely. I will say that I didn't do the button hole in the pattern.

Photobucket

Photobucket


People like to wear their scarves in a variety of ways, so I just attached the buttons as decorative.



* * * *
The down and dirty details:

Yarn(s): Plymouth Mulberry Merino

Pattern: Swoop Neckwarmer Button Scarf

Purchased: Knit & Knot Boutique Yarn Shop

Needles: size 5 US
* * * *