Monday, July 16, 2012

Sweater Love

Today has been odd, and has ended nicely. In the middle was stress at work, and coming home with a terrifically awful headache.

One of my neighbors noticed I was home much earlier than usual, asking if I was okay. I mentioned the headache, mentioned something about having to go up to the management office later tomorrow to pick up some mail I had waiting. We discussed the lack of rain and the heat (welcome to Iowa in July), and I went inside to collapse with a cold cloth on my eyes.

I finished dinner a bit ago and the was a knock...my neighbor had fetched my packages when picking up their mail!

This is from Dirty Water Dyeworks, and I have not one baby to knit it for, but I'll save it for later.

Photobucket

Photobucket


And there was a nice little handwritten note was in it, thanking me for my order. The yarn is so soft, and the colors are vibrant and warm. I can't wait until I knit with it!

Next was an envelope, with this pattern I had ordered. Since I had ended up paying $11 for it, apparently they know that presentation helps take the sting out of the expense. Also, a handwritten note thanking me for my purchase was included.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket