Sunday, February 20, 2011

Smitten

I *never* would have used that word with sock knitting before my SnB buddy, C., handed me that sock book back in January. Now? Once I get the gift knitting done, I'm casting on more socks for myself. I have so many skeins of sock yarn now, I can't wait.

Speaking of which, here are better photos of the yarns I picked up with in Tucson.

From Purls:

Photobucket

Those above are "half bits" of sock yarn; 50 yds of remnants from Pagewood Farms sock yarn runs. Only $2 each, enough to do toes and heels.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



From Tucson Yarn Company:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



A huge thanks to my very gracious, witty, and fun nephew for trekking around Tucson to find yarn shops I wanted to visit :)