Saturday, April 02, 2011

Sulking

So the cotton yarn didn't take to being cabled, in the most plain, yet charming, cable pattern in the world.

My SNA DPNs for the baby booties have yet to arrive.

The yarn I purchased for another baby sun hat has yet to arrive as well.

What does this leave me with?

Photobucket


Yes, that gorgeous, but deadly dull, knitting the body and sleeves of the Angelina Jacket. Being a big girl, I've miles of knitting to do before I get to the interesting (and VERY. EASY.) lace pattern on the sleeves and neck. At least I'm knitting it in the beautiful soft charcoal gray Debbie Bliss cashmerino DK.

Meanwhile, I've got this project that will be on my needles when I finally complete Angelina: Wicked Knit Shrug.

Because apparently nothing is as challenging and interesting to a fat chick who is me than knitting even *more* miles for yet another sweater. Rock on!