Friday, April 08, 2011

You, you are dead to me!

No pattern for booties should read like stereo instructions written in Latin and make even less sense...especially when the pattern is written in my mother tongue!

THREE TIMES.

Do you hear me? I tried to love you and create you into existence, three times in three different kinds of materials and weights, and needle sizes! You were like the Count Vronsky of knitted baby items. But I'm not jumping in front of any trains, because I'm throwing you under the bus, damn it!

DEAD.

Photobucket


*deep breath*

I have fingering weight yarn in the softest pink and in white. I may need to try this pattern for baby ballerina slipper booties.

We shall see...given how I am prone to over-thinking the simplest of directions, this may be another slog through the swamp of ill-fated knitted items.