Thursday, April 07, 2011

Supplies And A Pouty Tank

My recent order from Knit Picks for my sweater project, the baby sun hat, I think for a scarf (I really don't remember ordering it, seriously), and from my LYS, The Yarn Shoppe, yarn for the booties I'm going to try and knit (for a third time, with as many yarns).

Sweater yarn (cranberry):

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Baby Sun Hat yarn:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Yarn I don't remember purchasing. Honestly, I know I looked at it. I think it must have been the peacock blue color and it was on sale (30% off) that stunned me, and three skeins showed up in my order:

Photobucket

Photobucket


Baby booties yarn:

Photobucket

Photobucket


I was torn between the slightly darker, candy-colored pink and the paler version:

Photobucket


Went with the pale pink:

Photobucket


Tank tried to get up in my lap again this evening, much like she did last night when I was writing my college paper:

Photobucket


As the CoM said, she looked as if she was saying, "I should be your homework!"

Photobucket

Photobucket


Finally, she took up pouting on top of my tub of yarn stash:

Photobucket