Tuesday, October 11, 2011

It's been one busy week.

First, I began a project for a friend's birthday at the first week of November. These have to be done and *out of the country* in two weeks to reach this person:

Photobucket

Photobucket


Second, there was the local library's book fair:

Photobucket


Third, there was the Spider From My Nightmares waiting to pounce on me when I was brushing my teeth before bed the other night:

Photobucket


I killed it:

Photobucket


Fifth, there was new yarn for my new red scarf for this winter:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I cast on tonight despite having three other WIPs:

Photobucket


Someone was not pleased I was paying more attention to the yarn than to her needs of a marrow bone treat two hours earlier than normal:

Photobucket


And to think, it's only TUESDAY.