Friday, October 21, 2011

One Damn Thing After Another

But in a good way.

I'm almost finished with mitt one of two for that friend across the pond, which finished said pair needs to be mailed in two weeks (Knit faster! Knit faster!):


Photobucket


Then there's the cardigan for a certain Miss N. up north that needs to be finished by the end of November:

Photobucket


And the daughter's Too Damn Pink scarf that needs to be finished by the second week of December (there's some Tank booty in the photo, it was too fabulous to be cropped out of the photo):

Photobucket


Tank, less than enthused by all this photo taking:

Photobucket



A cabled wrap due by April 2012:

Photobucket


Okay from right to left, top at the photo, then bottom of the photo...let's see - green/brown for Enzo's sweater (by the holidays), pink/green for Miss M's sweater (by the holidays), sort of hot pink (but not really) a hat for me (whenever), next to that is some gray alpaca for a fat scarf for me (whenever), then the purple with black yarn is socks for the Guy (by early January 2012), and the black and white yarn is another scarf for me (whenever).

Photobucket


Fingerless mitts for me (whenever):

Photobucket


Monkey made with Lorna Lace's yarn, colorway "Zombie." Hence, Zombie Monkey...for me, between sweaters.

Photobucket


Scarf for me (whenever - hey! you can *never* have to many scarves):

Photobucket


A monster for a friend between sweaters (in the project bag), and several other monsters for me (sometime in 2012):

Photobucket


Hand-painted, silk yarn to be made into a scarf/wrap for a dear friend, by February 2012:

Photobucket


A hat for the Child O' Mine (mid-January):

Photobucket


Wrap for myself (fall 2012):

Photobucket