Monday, May 16, 2011

Knitting Should Be Happy

Knitting usually does make me happy...when I'm not throwing the project across the room because I've fouled up the increases in the pattern for the 14th time, threatening to shred a book because the pattern is wrong and there is no errata or cursing certain designers' genitalia to spontaneously combust because they didn't bother to have a larger size test knitted.

To celebrate the happy in knitting, I bought the tote.

I now have the knitting notions organizer.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Magnetic closures:

Photobucket


Inside, it doesn't look like much:

Photobucket


Misleading - it holds quite a bit. Although I still have notions in three other bags of on-going projects...

Photobucket


Hmmm, no pocket is big enough for these items, maybe I can roll them up in it?

Photobucket


Nope, just the Knit Kit made it:

Photobucket


I'm still knitting happy, though...

Photobucket



And to celebrate Eurovision, here's some ABBA!




Tank is going to sit this one out...

Photobucket