Friday, August 05, 2011

No Knitting - Look! The Cute!

I have been knitting, honest, but it's slow going at the moment. I'm on the second sock, finishing up the foot, heading toward the fiddly but charming cuff. In other words, I've bupkis to post for photos of knitting right now. So here's Tank as her usual charming self...

I try to knit, and this is what happens most evenings, Tank decides to lay on my arm:

Photobucket

Photobucket


This goes on for about an hour, before I shoo her off to her side of the couch. Or I give up, put the knitting away and let her climb into my lap.

And this was taken this morning as I was getting ready for work. The girl loves her sunbathing:

Photobucket


Photobucket

Don't you have somewhere to be other than here disturbing my snooze? Perhaps you should be at that place you abandon me for every day, earning money for my kibble and snacks?