Monday, December 26, 2011

Holiday Excitement

Tank is so excitable around the holiday activities, it's a good thing I keep the muzzle and heavy chain link leash on hand...

Photobucket


Any minute, she'll spring up and create havoc:

Photobucket


Any minute, probably after her several-hour nap:

Photobucket


Meanwhile, I really blew my self-created deadline of being done with the kimono sweater by 12/25. But only by a sleeve:

Photobucket


The collar that I had messed up earlier, looks better now:

Photobucket


I love the seed stitch I decided to use for the cuff, too:

Photobucket


I'm off to do some post-Christmas knitting and catch up on some podcasts. Lord willing and the creek don't rise, I'll finish the sweater by tomorrow evening (with it being washed and blocked) to show off at SnB on Wednesday.