Saturday, December 17, 2011

Let's Play A Game!

Guess what this is:

Photobucket

If you said anything close to the phrase I used which was: "a fucking mess is what that pile is..." I'll give you a point, but no cigar.

It's *supposed* to be the shoulders and chest of this kimono sweater/dress I'm knitting:

Photobucket


Somehow I twisted the join when I knit the kimono over-lap section and ended up with a Möbius kimono sweater collar. It sounds way more intriguing that it actually looked like when I figured out what I had done.

And things had started out so nicely too:

Photobucket


Damn it.

Off to take a few hours away from it before I try to set fire to it, which will only frustrate me further as wool tends to just smolder and doesn't burn with the fiery heat of a one sun let alone 1,000 suns that I would want in order to feel better (and teach it a lesson for its bad attitude).