Monday, January 02, 2012

A New Year, The Tank, And A Sock

This was supposed to be a post about the pair of socks that I'm knitting that were meant to be the last knitting project to be completed in 2011. However, I ran short of time (stupid research paper homework) and now the socks are the first project to be knitted in 2012.

Yet, on the way to photograph the sock in progress, Tank decided that even after 3 days of togetherness we had still not spent enough quality time with one another. Or rather, enough quality time of her sitting in my lap being petted and fed choice doggy treats. Thing is for a diva? She's awful sweet.

Photobucket
Where do you think you're going? That's not the direction of the kitchen and its snack wonders...


Photobucket
Why are you in here? There are no snacks here.


Photobucket
Maybe you can't hear me up there, I'll get closer by jumping up on this foot stool.


Photobucket
Okay, ready? NO. SNACKS. HERE. Let's go to the kitchen with the big white magic box that has my marrow bones in it.


We interrupt Tank's ongoing snack whine to show you the sock in progress...

Photobucket


Photobucket
Really? A knitted sock is more important than my snacking levels getting low?


Photobucket
Fine, I'll just wait you out on this...


Photobucket
I'm stepping up the whine campaign with a change in leaning tactics, try to ignore me now...