Saturday, January 14, 2012

"Or it could be, something special, just for me!"

I survived the wretched Research Design and Methods course prior and following the holidays. Not only did I survive it, I managed to keep a 4.0 in the damn thing. Time to celebrate!

I got a new knitting bag.

I came home this afternoon to a package waiting for me.

I immediately began to hum and then sing:






Y'all knew I was a dork. You just didn't know how big of a dork I am...

And in the package?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



And this wee bag was a bonus that I hadn't ordered or expected, but a thank you gift! I put my small hand lotion and lip balm in it to keep in my big bag:

Photobucket


It's a kick ass knitting bag!

Approximate Measurements:
17 1/2" wide at the top
14" wide at the bottom
15" tall
4 1/2 " deep
22" handle with an 11" drop
It reverses to a Lime green and black dot fabric.
-MaddyMaze Studio