Sunday, December 12, 2010

She's gonna chew my face off while I sleep...

The doggy coat is still "in transit" WTF that's supposed to mean by USPS standards. It could be vacationing in Miami for all I know.

However, I'm happy the booties arrived for upcoming deeper snows and January weather.

Photobucket


These are size medium for Tank's paws. While I'm *very* satisfied with the way they slide on her paws, she was less than thrilled.

Photobucket

Wha... There's something on my foot!



Photobucket

What did I step in?



Photobucket


OMG now they're on *all* my paws!


Photobucket


I really need a drink, I hope there's doggy gin in here.



Photobucket

What fresh hell *is* this?



Photobucket


Once these are off, I'm gonna go throw up in your bed.



Photobucket


You're kidding, me, right? A stupid biscuit for that torture? Where are the marrow bones of contrition and apology at?!