Monday, December 27, 2010

Sweater Of Potential Shame

Poor Tank, she has no idea the new sweater has arrived...

Photobucket


Looks great in the package!

Photobucket


Hmmm, seems a bit long.

Photobucket


So, nothing ventured, nothing gained I put it on the Tank.


Photobucket

What the hell is this?


Photobucket

This is retribution for those nights I was sleeping on your head at 3 am, isn't it?



I have to admit, it's baggy in the belly even though it fits her shoulders, neck, and chest:

Photobucket



Time to pull a Gandhi! Passive resistance, she can't put any more crap on me...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I'm going to ask a friend of mine who also sews about how to alter this sweater so that it fits in her belly. Otherwise, I'm happy with it even if Tank feels I'm tormenting her...she's lucky I've not ordered that hot dog costume.