Wednesday, January 05, 2011

FO #2 of 2011

The damn socks are done.

And they're too big, by 1/2 a size it feels like...crap.

Here, go look at the photos while I contemplate the pros and cons of disposal methods (shredding, burning/smoldering (wool doesn't catch fire easily), frogging):

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


It's bloody difficult to photo one's feet:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Since I'm so disgusted with my inability to knit myself a pair of socks that *I keep trying on as I'm knitting them* and they still don't fit, I'm going to my copy of Knitting Rules to see if the Yarn Harlot can help me.

For now, I'm going to have an ice pop and go take a nap.

Damn it.

* * * *
The down and dirty details:

Yarn(s): Malabrigo Sock, in Solis

Purchased: Simply Socks Yarn Company

Needles: size 2

Time: for me - two years, one month, two weeks (off and on); for most knitters, 10 hours

* * * *