Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy New Year - 2011

While the Sweater of Potential Shame does need a bit of alteration...my friend who sews told me an easy fix for it, if I can get Tank to cooperate...it does keep the girl warm.

We went from gorgeously sunny and warm weather yesterday (50 F degrees)...

Photobucket

Photobucket



...to windy, cold (17 F degrees) and potential snow showers today. And this makes wearing of the SPS hardly a burden for the girl, although her expressions seem to say otherwise...


Photobucket
Again with the photos?



Photobucket
Fine, I'll work the cute for you...



Photobucket
Side view? It looks the same from every angle: I'm still cute and I still loathe the idea of wearing clothing.



Photobucket
Actually, it's kind of cozy...



Photobucket



Photobucket