Sunday, January 09, 2011

I Want A Damn Tshirt

One that says: I Survived The Plague of 2011.

Today is the first day in a week that I don't feel the need to plunge back into bed for an additional three-hour morning nap, to finally get up to have some soup, and go back to bed for my afternoon three-hour nap to gear up for the big dinner hour of more soup to finally head to bed for 10 to 12 hours.

Here is Tank reenacting the Plague of 2011 for your benefit (without the gross bits):

Photobucket
I don't feel so hot...


Photobucket
It's just the damn sniffles, I'll be fine.



Photobucket
Then again, maybe not.



Photobucket
jesus god, I feel like crap.



Photobucket
Maybe I should go see a doctor before I expire.



Photobucket
Antibiotics! Better living through chemistry!



Photobucket
I am recovered.


[End of reenactment.]


Photobucket
Thank you, I will take your adoration tributes in the form of organic doggy turkey jerky and marrow bones. See me next week in the re-imagined version of Safety First For You and Me: I'm No Fool.


* * *

Yesterday, I felt pretty damn okay after my morning nap (only 2 hours!) that I was able to get cranking on my scarf out the remaining to skeins of Malabrigo Twist to go with my fingerless mitts:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket